Thursday, May 3, 2012

RD Part 5

10: What do you wish to learn when you read again tomorrow, what do you hope will happen in the story or to the characters? Why do you wish for this to happen.
  

            When i read again tomorrow I would like to learn what happens next. I hope that tool is in the story because I would like to now more about his past. I would really like to know if Nailer and friends will be able to find Nita's father. I would like to know this because if they can't find him then that means they'll be on the run from Pyce's people. Also tool was one of my favorite characters because he's quiet, smart and very sneaky. So i would like to know happens to him too.

3 comments:

  1. I do not agree with you because all of Pyce's people died on the ship. Also, on the back of the book it says what happened to Tool and how he dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Tool was a mysterious guy and it'd be cool to know what happens to him. Sure if you read the beginning of the next book at the end of the first book it just says Tool dies. People still want to know what his past was like. Also in the book it never says they find Nita's father yet, they kind of just separate from each other. And not all of Pyces' people died so I would wonder what happened too. I also want to know what happens too Nailer when he arrives back at Bright Sands Beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. Tool was very different from all of the other half-men. Tools past must be very complicated because he does things that no other half-men do. Also, if Nita does not find her father she might reunite with Nailer and Pima. But, if NIta does find her father she might want to see Nailer again so that she can give him a reward.

    ReplyDelete