Friday, April 27, 2012

Part 4 reading diary

10: As you read today what surprised you? Explain how this will affect the story or how it changed your thinking about the story.


        What I read today that surprised me the most is when they found that the captain of the '' Dauntless'' was reliable. Im  surprised by this because I thought that the captain was with Pyce's and that nailer's dad came along on that ship. I assumed that his dad came on the Dauntless because it didn't say how he got here, plus they did show up on the same time too. This changes a lot for me. I thought the dauntless was unreliable but it was, so that mean's nailer might actually not get caught. Also it means that theres a chance that nita might be reunited with her father.

2 comments:

  1. That also surprised me as well because it was a suspicious turn of events when the "Dauntless" and Richard came at the same time. I thought that was a little weird too. I mean you have other ships and Richard looking for you so it is a possibility that they were working together. But the captain is on Nita's side so now Nita could be reunited. Or at least has a better chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing that surprised you surprised me too. I too thought that the Dauntless was not trustworthy. But it turned out that the captain was a reliable man. I personally think that Nita and her father MIGHT get reunited. Your question to your response is okay.

    ReplyDelete