Friday, April 20, 2012

Reading Diary part 3


10: As you read today, what surprised you? Explain how this will affect the story or how will it change your thinking about the story.



          What surprised me is when tool volunteers to help Nita and Nailer. He is like a friend of Nailer's dad and like isn't he working with him or something. Shouldn't he be like killing them all and turning Nita in, that would make sense. I n the beginining I thought tool was a tool but used in violence like he would be sent out to go kill people. I guess not now though.

3 comments:

  1. That surprised me to because I thought Tool was made to kill people. What surprised me was that Nailer actually let Tool stay with them, because if I was Nailer I wouldn't let him come because that he caused them a lot of bad things, and only now he is helping them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. But, I don't think that Tool is going to kill Nailer and turn Nita in. I think that because Tool is trusted by Sadna and if Nailer trusts Sadna then he can trust Tool too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was also surprised that Tool went. There's not much we know about Tool except that he worked with Richard but had a trustworthy past with Sadna. Tool seems like a trustworthy character but at the same time untrustworthy because of his looks like being a half-man and a killer,etc.

    ReplyDelete