Monday, April 16, 2012

Reading diary part one

                                                          Reading diary part 1

  Question 9  If you could ask any character a question, what would you ask? If you could ask the author a question, what might that be? Explain why you chose those questions.

 Answer: I would ask nailer why he's working the light crew ship breaking. I  mean there could have been an alternative. The question I would ask to the author is why he wrote ''Ship Breaker''.
     The reason why I chose these questions is one why would nailer work as a ship breaker. Its hard, tiring and there's a chance you die. Why would you work a lot for a small amount of pay? As for the question for the author I was wondering why he wrote the book. He could of wrote it out of the blue but he should have inspiration for writing it. Was it an event inspiring him that he had to write a story aout or perhaps an awareness that he's trying to send out. I would like to know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment